Golden sunsets and a crisp air stun during this special time of year in Santa Barbara county.
Join us in enjoying the seasonal fun to be had in our stretch of coastal paradise.
Admire the changing seasons by taking a stroll at some of our favorite spots:
- Santa Barbara Botanic Gardens: Paid entry, curated paths & guided experiences available.
- Alice Keck Park: Free entry, duck & koi pond, lawn picnic, sensory garden & benches
- Elings Park: Paid weekend entry, multiple outdoor recreation areas, ocean & city views
- Elwood Mesa: Monarch butterfly grove Nov – Feb, hiking trails, ocean bluff views, dogs on leash allowed
Places to gather to wine and dine:
- Thanksgiving at Belmond El Encanto: Spectacular views and impecibile service will compliment your classic Santa Barbara dining experience here. Holiday reservations available.
- Thanksgiving Feast in The Forest – Cold Springs Tavern: This cozy hidden gem provides quintessential SB mountain vibes. Reservations required for their holiday preset dining. Tri tip sandwich BBQ and live music on Sundays.
- Thanksgiving Buffet at the Harbor Restaurant: Surrounded by coastal and ocean views is the Santa Barbara way to celebrate! Preset pricing and reservations required.
- 10 Best Wineries to Visit in Santa Barbara: One of the prettiest times of year to visit our Santa Ynez valley.
Community Experiences & Activities:
- Sunset Cruises with Double Dolphin: Different cruise options around SB waterfront.
- UCSB Arts & Lectures: Fall lineup of events include concerts, stand up, lectures, dance presentations.
- Boo at the Zoo: Halloween themed event at our Local zoo.
- Spooky Tours with Santa Barbara Ghost Tours : Guided walking storytelling tours throughout classic SB neighborhoods.
- Lane Farms Pumpkin Patch: Hay rides, corn maze & farm fare.
- Santa Barbara Half Marathon: Nov 6th, Funk Zone finish line festival with local vendors.
Slow down and join us this season for a long weekend or a holiday escape!
NEW properties now booking | Call to inquire:
Photo courtesy of: Kerstin Wrba via Unplash
Article mentions: Fall In Santa Barbara | Santabarbaraca.com