According to Wine Enthusiast’s 2021 Wine Star Awards, Santa Barbara County was named Wine Region of the Year for 2021! We’ve always known that our little corner of the world was special, but this award confirms it- even the wines coming from the Santa Barbara County are special too!
The wine produced in Santa Barbara County benefits from the array of microclimates and ingenuity of makers, especially when it comes to the dedication to sustainable practices. For your next stay in Santa Barbara, why don’t you spend some time exploring the numerous wine labels and tasting rooms in the area?
The Santa Barbara Vintners Association has some helpful wine tasting route guides here. In addition, our Vacation Rentals of Santa Barbara team has some personal favorites that we’d love to share:
- Pence Winery ~ Emily loves their Syrah and Unum Pinot Noir in particular. Their Canyon tasting rooms are lovely as well.
- Demetria Estate Wines ~ Meagan is fond of their Sta. Rita Hills Pinot Noir & stunning tasting room.
- Dragonette Cellars ~ Anne-Marie raves about their Grenache or any of their Pinot Noirs!
- Melville Wines ~ Linda says you can’t go wrong with their Pinot Noir!
- Margerum Wines ~ Many members on the team love their Rose and white varietals!
- Santa Barbara Winery ~ Lydia is a fan of their Syrah!
Should you opt for a more personalized experience, our team of concierges can even provide you with a private wine tour! What are you waiting for? Reserve a stay with us now; come savor the beautiful wines and enjoy the breathtaking sites of Santa Barbara County today!